Comparison table - 0 items
No products have been selected for comparison.
- Jan 17, 2021 Sustainability Achieved For every BudJuice bottle sold, we have recovered its weight in plastic waste from the oceans through the 4Ocean’s organization.
- Oct 18, 2020 How to Trim Cannabis Trimming is mainly intended to remove the bucking buds off, and to remove sugar, and fan leaves. Trimming is also an important process for curing as trimmed buds offers uniform, and well-balanced moisture contents, and offers flavorful, and even smoking experience.
- Oct 5, 2020 How to Cure and Store Cannabis Cannabis requires proper management, care, and attention, and any mismanagement can exert negative influences on the final product. Usually, harvesting is the last stage for many crops, but it is not true for cannabis, as it requires vital steps of drying, and curing.
- Sep 20, 2020 Benefits of Organic Production of Cannabis Organic production of cannabis is significantly helpful to improve its growth, development and production on a sustainable basis. It does not cause negative consequences and footprints on the environment. There is no use of synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, and hormones, so the
- Aug 31, 2020 Nutritional Requirement During Flowering Stages of Cannabis Cannabis plant requires a good amount of the right nutrients to survive. The requirement of nutrients is variable at different growth stages. Soil is a natural resource of minerals and nutrients but continuous growth in the same soil/site causes depletion of nutrients, so these nutrients must be sup