Benefits of Organic Production of Cannabis
Benefits of Organic Production of Cannabis
Organic production of cannabis is significantly helpful to improve its growth, development and production on a sustainable basis. It does not cause negative consequences and footprints on the environment. There is no use of synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, and hormones, so there are no adverse effects on human health due to contaminants.
Some of the exceptional benefits of organic production of cannabis are as follows
- Improved yield
- Increased potency
- Enhanced flavour and aroma
- Richer microbiome
- Lighter environmental
- Personal health care and economic benefits
One of the primary concerns of commercial growers is the possibility to increase the yield on a sustainable basis. Organic production does not degrade soil quality and the surrounding environment. Moreover, the application of organic fertilizers is greatly helpful to improve soil structure, and physical, chemical, and biological properties of soil.
One major innovation in the organic production is the development of super soil. Prepared mixes are available but super soil can be made easily at home. Super soil can contain organic potting soil mix with worm casting, vegetable, and fruit scraps, eggshells, fallen leaves, twigs, and food waste.
The potency of cannabis constituents is greatly dependent on the nutritional status of soils and soil health. Organic production ensures a slow, and steady supply of nutrients for cannabis growth, development, and flower production. As a result, organic production leads to more potency than the conventional production.
Improve flavour and aroma
Healthy and organically produced cannabis plants produce better quality aroma and flavour. The utilization of organic resources for growth provide sweet, woodsy, skunk, citrus aroma that enrich the smoking experience.
Moreover, it also enhances the development and production of a wide range of antioxidants which contribute to overall wellness and offer long term health benefits. Results of various scientific studies have also revealed that the quality of flavonoids is also improved by the organic management practices for production of cannabis.
Another aspect of organic cannabis cultivation is that the community structure of microbiota, macrobiota and microbiome is improved, that in turn improves physical, biological and chemical soil properties. the results: water holding capacity, soil nutrient exchange capacities, soil aeration, and pH are improved.
Moreover, it enables nitrogen fixation, water retention, and water drainage, so it prevents the problems of root rotting, insect attack, weed emergence, and disease development. Richer microbiome helps to promote biodiversity, and also offers environmental benefits.
Lighter environmental impact
Organic production of cannabis does not cause environmental footprints, and thus it is essentially important to reduce the ever-increasing concern of global warming and climate change. It does not promote the process of soil and water erosion, and it is a brew of best virtues of the soil free of chemical and pesticides.
Environmental protection is a hot issue around the globe, and is leading to various problems such as poverty, climate changes, and unstable economies. So, a good system of maximum crop production can be attained by organic production, as it will not negatively affect the environment.
Personal Health Care and Economical Benefits
Cannabidiol in cannabis is highly effective to treat various medical conditions and its beneficial aspects has also been proven by research findings. CBD is non-psychoactive and does not cause you high, so CBD producing stains can be grown at home. The consumption of cannabis in less amount will not cause any harmful effects on the human body, and growers can save a good amount of money, that otherwise was supposed to buy CBD or cannabis products.
- Feb 1, 2022 How easy is it to use BudJuice? Check out this 15 second video and see for yourself how easy BudJuice is to use.
- Jan 12, 2022 Outdoor Pests Most issues can be avoided with proper planning. Clearing a buffer area around your plants can go a long way, but your first line of defense is a healthy plant that can defend itself naturally.
- Jan 17, 2021 Sustainability Achieved For every BudJuice bottle sold, we have recovered its weight in plastic waste from the oceans through the 4Ocean’s organization.
- Oct 18, 2020 How to Trim Cannabis Trimming is mainly intended to remove the bucking buds off, and to remove sugar, and fan leaves. Trimming is also an important process for curing as trimmed buds offers uniform, and well-balanced moisture contents, and offers flavorful, and even smoking experience.
- Oct 5, 2020 How to Cure and Store Cannabis Cannabis requires proper management, care, and attention, and any mismanagement can exert negative influences on the final product. Usually, harvesting is the last stage for many crops, but it is not true for cannabis, as it requires vital steps of drying, and curing.